29 June 2013

Back Down on the Ground


I came in this world alone
I'll go out the same way, right?  

It's a fucked up thing when you can see a wreck happening and do nothing to stop it. Don't ever tell someone you're feeling alone. You'll just get more of the same. 

What am I hanging on to? Won't be up to the me who cares, right?  


I don't know where anything is going. I've been told I chose to be lonely. I've been told that for a wordsmith, I suck at words. I guess it's true, then...if someone else believes it, it must be.  I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I don't know what I'm supposed to say. No approach gets the right results. No matter of thinking or rewording or silence makes a difference.  


Maybe I'm just stretching out my arms for something that's just not there.  

Flawed, I am. But deserving of mockery and degradation and silence?  Really?  





No comments: