21 March 2012

Seven Pounds of Sugar

No alarm. Alarming. Just reviewing. Yesterday was a good day. Ended with one of the saddest movies ever....



And if the movie wasn't enough, this particular part of the score is so incredibly perfect in its simplicity....



Not a huge fan of Will Smith, the PERSON, but damn can he ACT! 

Watching that movie opened my eyes to the fact that all the bullshit at work is just that...bullshit. There are so many other things of higher import to think about. That, and I won't be texting and driving any more, like ever....watch it. You'll see.  

Watching the movie also made me realize that more and more, I just want to move away and live some place like this...

Borrowed delicately from here...

In the meantime, we've been doing Spring cleaning of sorts, and working on our assorted play rooms.....my Beloved's man-cave and my free-for-all room....which, I have decided after much consternation, will be in a shade of THIS...

Gently and lovingly borrowed from here...

So, I suppose, the Universe, through that movie and assorted imagery, would like me to open up my eyes a BIT wider, look around, and realize, that life is so much more than the ensuing drama at work. It really is. 
In other words...


A piece of cake. 

No comments: