23 March 2012

Momma's Gonna Help Build A Wall

Holy Fuquetarts! I slept until the alarm went off! This was on the air...



One of my all-time (is that hyphenated, one word, two separate words? Who knows?)...favorite songs. Reminds me of my own mother.....

Speaking of walls, I am constructing one which will surround me and keep me sane and above-board. This work thing is really gnawing at my brain cell, and as you know, I don't have but one to spare, so I've got to keep it safe, right?  

I don't play games. I don't swim around in the gossip toilet. I have been late once, by all of one minute, I get back early from breaks, I don't call in, I can be called in when someone else calls in, I've only requested one day off, I don't lie, I don't steal, I do my work, I go above and beyond and do MORE than what is required.  So, what about me deserves to be treated in a suspect manner? What have I done to these people? 

From this point forward, I think the best course of action is just to completely shut my mouth, shut myself off from any and all that would love to cause havoc just because, I guess, they are bored. Just go, do my thing, and leave well enough alone. I think, deep down, we all just want to be appreciated and acknowledged for our hard work. Instead, it would seem, that if you are a good person, an intelligent being who wants to do well, then others get insecure and feel the need to bring you down several notches to their level. 

Not doing it. No one is going to make all my nightmares come true. Until I can figure out exactly what I want to be when I grow up and I can find something better suited to me, I will make do with what I have and continue to prove them wrong....(first, I should probably REALLY learn what it is they are thinking and saying about me), but prove them wrong, I indeed will.  

In other news, the latest dvd-released season of Weeds arrived yesterday, and as my Beloved so aptly stated, we have begun to 'blow our load' and zip right through each of the scantly-supplied 3 discs. THAT. ROCKS. 

No comments: