14 March 2012

I Believe I've Waited Long Enough

No alarm, but I did get over SEVEN hours of sleep. Amazing, I KNOW!  Taking into consideration the events of the past few days, this is where my head is at...

from Walk

I'm learning to walk again
I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
I'm learning to talk again
Can't you see I've waited long enough
Where do I begin? 

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's all in my head, but I don't know HOW to believe in me. There's no guidebook. No rules by which to follow. So, I have to learn on my own. Old habits die hard. I have an impeccable lack of style, lack of grace and lack of timing. I just tend to blurt out whatever is on my mind at that moment, because that IS what I am feeling at THAT moment. I'm not a manipulator. I don't scheme and plan to cause grief. I'm just a soul that does the best she can on any given day to get THROUGH that day, somewhat happy, healthier and alive. 

My head spins on occasion. I lose my way on more occasions. I make mistakes on regular occasion. It's who I am. Slow learner, maybe. So, do tell me, WHERE exactly do I begin to make myself right. Where do I begin to make myself better? 

These things I know: 

  • I love my Beloved
  • I love my children
  • I love my animals and all animals, really...well, except for probably oppossums and rats, but still....
Those are certainties. The rest, it's a crap shoot, and life really is what you make of it, right?  




No comments: