05 March 2012

Creaking Houses and Running Circles

Can't even begin to imagine WHY I could NOT get to sleep last night. Too many things going on, I suppose. Waiting on news of my son's arrival in California, the very NOT-so-quiet sounds of my beloved and the other bed resident, Dio, snoring in unison or simultaneously, medication, who knows.....


Which makes this song particularly fitting for last night's mood...


Poor nekkid kitty.....I feel sorry for that particular feline breed. Must get CHILLY!  

Anywho, so apart from the lack of sleep, which I finally got by way of two blankets, one couch, and one not-so-dainty Dio lying on top of me, this song has been bouncing around my brain cell for the past day or so...


I break right through....

Which, I suppose, is just the Universe trying to tell me that what doesn't kill me makes me that much stronger, wiser and a little grayer around the edges...except for when I muster up the energy to color my hair!  

With a huge amount of changes coming our way in the next few weeks, I guess it also means that as long as I keep pushing myself to be better, I'll make a breakthrough here and there. Hopefully!  

In the meantime, gotta break out my writing fingers and get to work over at Cooking Squared, because, believe you me, I'm going to have a TON of things to talk about. In the meantime, enjoy some fine David Grohl imagery and bounce around the living room or something.  

No comments: