22 January 2012

Shine Until Tomorrow

I am wiped. Out. Learning an entirely new job within a job just kind of wears me down. Mainly, because I tend towards perfectionism, or at least the appearance of perfectionism, and it gets frustrating to learn, make mistakes and to try to build up to where others left off.

The lonely brain cell is weary and in need of sleep-like things. Of course, this is way late in the day, but sometimes, that's just how it goes.....and throughout the noisy silence of today, it occurred to me that sometimes, the Universe speaks in silence.....which brings to mind this:




When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be.

Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
Yeah, There will be an answer, let it be.

Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.

Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, yeah let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me.
Shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, yeah let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be.

Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Most days, I really do wake up to the sound of music, whether it issues forth from the radio or it's just looping around in my cranium waiting for me to hear it. Most of life's answers are never so obvious as to smack us right upside the head. Sometimes, they come easily, but most of the time, you just really do have to let it be. 

I am so tired, I can't even type straight, so I just leave you be with this song and the words....until the morning. 

No comments: