16 December 2011

Not Enough Time On My Hands

When you get up at 3:30 AM and have to leave the house by 5:15 AM, there's not too much time to piddle around. I got nothing today. Woke up to some screaming, not really, but very LOUD obnoxious music that ended and the announcer went on about how it was the Top 10,000 songs of 2011 or some such nonsense.

Since I got nothing, I could throw this at you:


But instead we'll hit up the really long gone past and revisit this: 


Mainly, because my beloved was listening to some Saigon Kick yesterday, so they're lingering about in the pud muddle of my brain cell.  I miss them. I miss that sound. They jammed. Period. But since the only things that are available on You Boob are the mellow shit, I am at a loss for video coverage.  Check out the song "Edgar" sometime. Failing that, check out the album "The Lizard". 

It's excellent shit!  

Sorry to be so abrubt, but am rather OCD when it comes to making sure that I get to work WELL before the scheduled time of arrival!!  Perhaps tomorrow, I'll be clearer of mind and thought!  Have a great day!  




No comments: