11 November 2011

I've Torn My Dress...My Face is a Mess

First words of the day:  Rebel, Rebel......


Not one of my favorite songs, nor one of my favorite artists......but you can't win 'em all, right?  
Today is 11.11.11. 

Supposedly, many good things are supposed to happen today, if you follow numerology. I know about it, but I don't live by it. My life path number is 4. That's 7 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 9 + 6 + 8  reduced to a single digit.  


According to Numerologyguide.com, "the number FOUR is often thought of with creation in mind, as these people are very hard workers. Terms used to describe this life path include determined, practical, down to earth, organized, loyal and honest. Beware of bad traits such as stubbornness, and turning people off by being overly blunt. Careers are in hardworking fields such as scientists, mathematicians, or in business.."


And Cafeastrology.com states this about being a FOUR:  "This is the worker. Practical, with a love of detail, Fours are trustworthy, hard-working, and helpful. Ruled by Uranus.

Keywords: trustworthy, helpful, steady, logical, self-disciplined, problem-solving. If expressed negatively: contrary, stubborn, narrow.

As lovers: Although steady and generally trustworthy, Fours can be quite emotional and frustrated if they feel caged in. They tend to need some level of confrontation in their love lives. A relationship that stagnates will bring out their contrary nature. They love to solve problems, and if allowed to "take on" and tackle predicaments, they are very loyal lovers."

Some of me, I see in either of those descriptions, yet they're a bit off when talking about my level of practicality and organization......but yes, I am loyal. I am honest and I most DEFINITELY can be overly blunt to the point of driving people in the other direction.  Oops (As candidate Perry so deftly puts it...).

So, today, in the scheme of things, is supposed to be a MAGNIFICENT day for starting new things. I certainly hope so. This has been a very good week.  I hope it continues today. If not, I'll make my face a mess again, tear my dress and listen to something other than Bowie. 

Rock your 11's!   



No comments: