30 November 2011

I'm Not Eighteen Anymore

Otherwise, I probably would have handled the radio alarm, at full volume throttle, this morning, much, much better.  Ironic, that the incoming message was:


"cause I'm eighteen I get confused every day eighteen I just don't know what to say eighteen I gotta get away"


Sad to say, that feeling of confusion and lack of words doesn't much disappear...no matter what age you get to....all I know is that I'm quite content to never revisit that particular era of my life. Actually this particular age, maybe without several years' worth of the drama and bullshit, would be the perfect age. You know where you've been, you know where you want to go, and for the most part, you know what it takes to get there. 

I'm not eighteen anymore, but at least I still don't LOOK my age, nor really do I act it..... :D

No comments: