05 November 2011

Bargain Bin

First words of the day:  "I'd gladly lose me to find you....I'd gladly give up all I had....."



Of course, it just wasn't registering, so I had to sit on the edge of the bed and listen....and think...and listen...and then my beloved told me exactly what it was because he has this uncanny assortment of metal music knowledge, a knowledge that can and will take him places, and can spout off interesting tidbits and factoids at all hours of the day and night, even in a semi-conscious state.  

Me and The Who. It's strange. I don't LOVE love them......they aren't my favorite band ever, but damn it all if they don't have some catchy tunes!  I grew up with whatever got radio play.....thus I heard lots of Pinball Wizard and You Better You Bet.....but not a lot of their really GOOD stuff until I got older.  

Oh, and today will be a day of using lots of these:  ".........." just because I like to use those. Right or wrong. It's a bargain.......

No comments: